Registrer    
Forum
Forum

ForumForumGeoScene3DGeoScene3DGeoScene3D Disc...GeoScene3D Disc...Data import errorData import error
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 14-09-2015 09:13

Data import error  (Australia)
Hi,

I am currently completing a comparison study of interpolation methods using GeoScene3D and I am having trouble importing point data. the data is borehole data with X,Y,Z and temperature (T) in a csv file. I keep getting the following error. Just wondering if anyone has any tips. Thank you
 error.jpg
New Post
 14-09-2015 11:03

Re: Data import error  (Denmark)
Hi

Try to import the data into an Access Database and use this as a source instead of the cvs-file.

Lars

Venlig Hilsen Lars Holm Thomsen Rambøll
New Post
 14-09-2015 12:02

Re: Data import error  (Australia)
Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion; I have tried this but i still receive the same error. Whhat I am trying to do is add the 3d (x,y,z) point data and additional field of data 't', but I am still having trouble.
New Post
 14-09-2015 14:52

Re: Data import error  (Denmark)
Hi

I'm very busy right now, but you can try uploading the csv-file here and/or call I-Gis - they are usually very helpfull! :-)

Lars

Venlig Hilsen Lars Holm Thomsen Rambøll
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumGeoScene3DGeoScene3DGeoScene3D Disc...GeoScene3D Disc...Data import errorData import error

I•GIS  -  Voldbjergvej 14A, 1. sal  -  DK-8240 Risskov  -  i-gis@i-gis.dk  -  Tlf: (+45) 87 31 00 80