Registrer    
Forum
Forum

ForumForumGeoScene3DGeoScene3DGeoScene3D Disc...GeoScene3D Disc...Articles: "Kriging interpolation algorithm"Articles: "Kriging interpolation algorithm"
Previous Previous

Next Next
New Post
 30-06-2011 10:06

Kriging is one of the interpolations algorithms available in GeoScene3D and therefore, two articles about the kriging algorithm are listed below.
The first article defines geostatistics, examines its origin, and reviews the spatial model and the kriging interpolation algorithm.

Petroleum geostatistics for nongeostatistians Part 1

The second article describes geostatistical conditional simulation, also know as stochastic modeling, and its use for generating realistic maps of heterogeneity, uncertainty analysis, and economic risk analysis.

Petroleum geostatistics for nongeostatistians Part 2

Published in the Journal "Geologic Column" in May and June 2000 by Richard L. Chambers, CGC, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, U.S., Jeffrey M. Yarus, Knowledge Reservoirs, Houston, Texas, U.S. and Kirk B. Hird, BP Amoco, Houston, Texas, U.S.
Previous Previous

Next Next
ForumForumGeoScene3DGeoScene3DGeoScene3D Disc...GeoScene3D Disc...Articles: "Kriging interpolation algorithm"Articles: "Kriging interpolation algorithm"

I•GIS  -  Voldbjergvej 14A, 1. sal  -  DK-8240 Risskov  -  i-gis@i-gis.dk  -  Tlf: (+45) 87 31 00 80